- Now with twice the Andrographis!
- Provides Andrographis paniculata, an herb traditionally used in Ayurvedic formulas for supporting upper respiratory, liver, and immune system health.
- Provides amla fruit (Emblica officinalis), a vitamin C-rich fruit, which supplies antioxidant and revitalizing properties.
- Provides a specialized preparation of herbs, including mulberry leaf and apricot seed extracts, traditionally used in Chinese medicine to support lung health.
- May encourage a positive immune response.
|Ingredients||Two Tablets Supply: Andrographis Leaf Extract (Andrographis paniculata) 400.00 mg (standardized to 5% [20 mg] andrographolides) Amla Fruit 3:1 Extract (Emblica officinalis) 400.00 mg (containing tannins) A 5:1 proprietary herbal extract blend of: 400.00 mg Glehnia Root (Glehnia littoralis) Apricot Seed (Prunus armeniaca) White Mulberry Leaf (Morus alba) Gardenia Fruit (Gardenia jasminoides) Soybean (Glycine max) Zhejiang Fritillaria Bulb (Fritillaria thunbergii) Pear Fruit (Pyrus pyrifolia) Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Cellulose, Stearic acid, Silica, Calcium silicate, Croscarmellose sodium, Coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan), Contains: soy. Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.|
|Recommended Use||Take two tablets every two hours for 12 hours with unchilled water, then take one tablet three times daily between meals for five days, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.|
|Additional Notes||These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|