Designs for Health's Twice Daily Multi™ has been improved in the following ways:
- The vitamin A is now naturally from mixed carotenoids from palm tree fruit - a total of 3200 IU per two capsules.
- Vitamin D has increased from 100 IU to 500 IU!
- Vitamin E is now mixed tocopherols emphasizing gamma, with the second highest amount being delta and the lowest emphasis on alpha tocopherol.
- Methylcobalamin B12 (the best form for homocysteine maintenance*) has increased from 100mcg to 500mcg.
- Still high in all B vitamins - including 400mcg folates (NatureFolate™ blend).
- Albion chelated minerals for optimal absorbability.
- Selenium as selenomethionine for increasing metallothionine levels for the purpose of optimizing zinc metabolism and control of heavy metals.
Warning on Synthetic Folic Acid: Read about the important differences and safety concerns to consider between Synthetic Folic vs Natural Folate (DFH uses Natural Folate in their products).
Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
|Does Not Contain||wheat, yeast, soy, gluten, eggs, dairy, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives.|
|Recommended Use||As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per day with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner.|
|Serving Size||2 Vegetarian Capsules|
|Storage Instructions||STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.|
|Additional Notes||TRAACS is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|