What Makes Tegricel? Colostrum Different
All Tegricel? Colostrum comes from cattle raised in the United States of America and is produced from healthy, nutritionally-supplemented cows on USDA and FDA certified dairy farms. These cattle are carefully fed a scientifically-designed diet that contains the proper balance of legumes and grasses along with minerals and trace minerals to ensure consistently high potency colostrum.
Colostrum has been shown in studies to:
- Enhance the Digestive System
- Build Lean Body Mass
- Support the Immune System
- Improve Vitality and Athletic Performance
- Stimulate the Normal Growth, Regeneration and Repair of Muscle
- Repair Skin Collagen
- Repair Bone Cartilage and Nerve Tissue
High Performance Liquid Chromotography is a technique used in biotechnological research as well as for the pharmaceutical and nutriceutical industry. Modern HPLC has many applications including separation, identification, purification, and quantification of various compounds. HPLC is used to perform the optimum analysis of compounds in each batch of colostrum to ensure efficacy.
RPF?Repair And Protection Factor
A novel (patent pending) analytical method that allows for the evaluation of a product's bioactive properties as it relates to the repair of damaged cells and the protection of healthy cells.
Tegricel? has an RPF Score greater than 3 times the leading New Zealand colostrum supplier and has an RPF Score greater than 2 times that of other leading colostrum products from Australia.
- Growth Factors: Proteins that bind to receptors on the cell surface with the primary result of activating cellular proliferation and/or differentiation.
- Immunoglobulins: Also known as antibodies, their job is to neutralize antigens, activate complement and promote leukocyte-dependent destruction of microbes.
- Interferon-y: Its functions are important in cell-mediated immunity against intracellular microbes. It is predominantly responsible for the antiviral activities of the interferons.
- Interleukin-1: One of the most important immune response modifying interleukins. The predominant function is to enhance the activation of T-cells in response to allergens.
- Interleukin-2: Promotes the proliferation and differentiation of other immune cells and potentiates apoptotic death of antigen-activated T-cells.
- Interleukin-6: Principle function is to augment the responses of immune cells to other cytokines. It is also the primary inducer of the acute phase response in the liver.
- Lactoferrin: Binds iron and competes with microorganisms for it. Found to have antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immunomodulatory activities.
- Lactoperoxidase: Kills bacteria by oxidative mechanisms. When combined with hydrogen peroxide and thiocyanate, both of which are naturally distributed in human tissues, it forms a potent natural antibacterial system.
- Lysozyme: Protects us from bacterial infection. It is a small enzyme that attacks the protective cell walls of bacteria.
- Proline-Rich Polypeptide (PRP): Shown to support the thymus gland, and may help calm an overactive immune system and stimulate an underactive immune system.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
|Does Not Contain||wheat, yeast, soy protein, gluten, eggs, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives.|
|Recommended Use||As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.|
|Serving Size||1 capsule|
|Storage Instructions||STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.|
|Additional Notes||These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|