Natural Alternative for Lipid Management with CoQ10
RYR Synergy may support:
- Natural favorable modulation of blood lipids favorably and naturally
- Reduction of microbes known to play a role in cardiovascular disease
- Protection of the arterial lining helping to prevent atherosclerotic lesions that may lead to heart attack
- Reduction of inflammation and oxidative stress, both known to be associated with heart disease
- Favorable alteration of CRP, blood glucose, HDL and triacylglycerol (triglycerides)
- Significantly increases absorption and bioavailability.
- Reduces cholesterol synthesis by suppressing the HMG-CoA reductase enzyme.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount per Serving:
Inactive Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, patented VESLsorb formula (medium chain triglycerides, polysorbate 80, polyglycerol esters of fatty acids, citrus oil extracts[citrus sinesis][peel], vitamin E), Maltodextrin, Calcium silicate, ubiquinone.
|Does Not Contain||wheat, soy, gluten, eggs, dairy, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives.|
|Product Label||View Label|
|Recommended Use||As a dietary supplement, take two capsules in the evening, preferably before bed or as directed by your health care practitioner.|
|Serving Size||2 capsules|
|Storage Instructions||store in a cool, dry place|
|Additional Notes||These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|