PaleoMeal®-DF: Featuring plant-derived protein Peatein™
PaleoMeal® -DF is made with Peatein™, a natural food-grade pea protein concentrate offering a high level of functionality and nutritional benefits. Using a patented protein technology, the production process does not use any chemicals. The raw materials, North American grown yellow peas, are not genetically modified (non-GMO).
Peatein™ has an excellent array of amino acids, including high levels of BCAAs (branched chain amino acids). While its amino acid profile is similar to whey protein, it is particularly high in arginine, leucine, lysine and tyrosine. Peatein™ is a true vegan protein which has excellent digestibility (98%) and is hypoallergenic.
As pea protein has ACE inhibitory activity, it may have a positive effect on the maintenance of normal blood pressure levels. It has also been shown, in rat studies, to have a positive impact on total cholesterol and very low density lipoproteins (VLDL) by stimulating bile acid formation and excretion.
Additional Highlights of PaleoMeal®-DF
- NatureFolate™ – natural vitamin folates that are found in foods such as spinach and are immediately “active” and bioavailable to the human body.
- Creatine MagnaPower® for energy reserves – stabilized creatine plays an important role in the maintenance and regeneration of ATP, and helps to increase muscle mass, strength and endurance.Vegetarians appear to have lower tissue creatine concentrations, since creatine is mostly found in animal foods such as herring, pork, beef, salmon and tuna.
- Vanilla PaleoMeal®-DF contains no sucrose, fructose, or artificial sweeteners, and is naturally sweetened with the herb stevia.
- Who could benefit from PaleoMeal®-DF?
PaleoMeal®-DF is suggested in combination therapies for:
- Nutritional Support for Vegetarians/Vegans
- Protein malnutrition
- Weight Management
- Lipid Management
- Type II Diabetic Control
- Blood Sugar Balance
- Weight Training
Other Ingredients: Vegetable fiber, creafill cellulose, natural vanilla flavor, tapioca dextrin, glucomannan, inulin, silicon dioxide, vegetable cellulose, natural flavor, stevia leaf extract.
|Does Not Contain||
wheat, yeast, gluten, eggs, dairy, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
As a dietary supplement, mix two scoops (36 grams) in eight ounces of water or any other beverage per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
|Serving Size||2 Scoops (36 g)|
|Storage Instructions||STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE, KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.|
|Additional Notes||TRAACS is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|