Optimum bone health and growth requires a full regimen of bone building ingredients. The Osteoforce Supreme product is one of the top supplements for increasing bone density. Some people believe calcium is the key to bone density enhancement however it is only one part of the equation. You need calcium, Vitamin D3, Vitamins K1 and K2, multi-function proteins, minerals and bone generating forms of vitamin C. That is exactly what Osteoforce Supreme has in it. This product is specifically designed for those that have bone density deficiency. It goes beyond maintaining bone density and mass. (If you are looking to simply maintain bone density, please see the OsteoForce product.)
MBP® - support for increasing bone density
MBP® is a multifunctional, natural protein present in trace amounts in human and bovine milk whose main role is to assist the body in its ability to form bone and increase bone density. MBP® helps reinforce bones, making them more receptive to calcium while working to prevent excess calcium from being liberated from the bones. MBP® accomplishes this by helping to increase the number of bone-forming osteoblastic cells while regulating the activity of bone-destroying osteoclastic cells, and thus is a significant part of bone’s remodeling process.
MBPs are derived from the whey portion of milk protein, therefore this product should be well-tolerated by anyone with allergies/sensitivities to lactose or casein. Those with whey allergies/sensitivities may want to support their bone health with our standard OsteoForce™.
OsteoForce Supreme may benefit:
- Osteoporosis/Osteopenia/Serious bone degeneration
- Fractured bones – consider combining with TRF 150™ for cartilage rebuilding
Additional Highlights of OsteoForce Supreme
- OsteoForce Supreme supplies the necessary bone-rebuilding vitamins and minerals in their most absorbable forms. The minerals – calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, potassium, and boron – are from Albion® Advanced Nutrition, the leader in formulating truly chelated minerals with outstanding absorption and bioavailability. True chelates are not only absorbed better than mineral salts, but they are retained better in body tissue (such as bone).
- Vitamin D (2000 IU) helps facilitate calcium absorption in the intestine by stimulating the synthesis of calcium-binding protein as well as being involved in bone turnover. A substantial proportion of patients with hip fractures also have osteomalacia, caused by vitamin D deficiency.
- Vitamin K is a coenzyme for matrix Gla protein (MGP), a potent inhibitor of arterial calcification which safely directs calcium in the body. OsteoForce™ Supreme contains a generous 1050 mcg of vitamin K, with 1000 mcg K1 and 50 mcg K2. While K1, the naturally occurring form of vitamin K in vegetables, does promote optimal function of the Gla proteins it is K2 that is the highly bioavailable, long-lasting form. Poor conversion of K1 to K2 in some people makes the inclusion of K2 very important.
Precautions: Consult your health care practitioner before using this product if you are taking Coumadin, warfarin or other anticoagulant medications.
|Does Not Contain||
gluten, soy, sugar, artificial colorings or flavorings
As a dietary supplement, take six capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
|Storage Instructions||Store in cool, dry place, out of reach of children.|
|Additional Notes||These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|