Why take chances on you or your baby’s health when you can experience the best in prenatal nutrition! Optimal Prenatal by Seeking Health offers a no non-sense, no frills approach to your prenatal nutrition.
Scientific research and carefully selected ingredients are tested to ensure they meet label claim, for microbes, including mold, as well as heavy metals such as arsenic, mercury, lead and other contaminants.You want the purest and best for your newborn and a thriving start to life begins in the womb.
Key benefits and actions of nutrients necessary for healthy fetal development and breastfeeding:
- Supports fetal development with methylfolate to bypass the MTHFR gene defect and folinic acid to reduce risk of methyl trapping and falling tetrahydrofolate levels due to decreased activity of MTR/MTRR.*
- Supports fetal development with two active forms of vitamin B12: methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin, necessary for those with a MTHFR snp.*
- Supports fetal development and conversion of beta carotene to active vitamin A with two forms of vitamin A: beta carotene and retinyl palmitate, necessary for those with a BCMO1 snp.*
- Supports fetal development with a comprehensive vitamin B complex complete with Albion TRAAC minerals for optimal absorption and ease of digestion.*
- Supports mother's digestive system with Betaine HCl to optimize absorption of nutrients.
Optimal Prenatal does NOT include iron as some women do not do well with iron - and some women do not need extra iron. If additional iron supplementation is needed, consider Optimal Iron Plus Cofactors. This iron supplement provides very gentle and a more absorbable form of iron as iron bisglycinate.
Servings Per Container
* = Daily Value Based on a standard 2,000 calorie daily intake
** = Daily Value Not Established
Does not contain
|Does Not Contain||Gluten, Dairy, Egg, Soy Protein , Fish, Shellfish, Nuts, GMO, Prebiotics|
|Recommended Use||Take 8 capsules per day in divided doses with meals.|
|Serving Size||8 capsules|
|Storage Instructions||Store in a cool, dry place|
|Additional Notes||These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|