Who Should Take NeuroCalm™?
NeuroCalm™ should be considered for people with increased levels of stress and anxiety, individuals who are easily agitated and frustrated, those with documented deficiencies in the neurotransmitters supported by NeuroCalm™, and anyone with chronic global pain conditions.
Key ingredients include:
- PharmaGABA™, a new form of GABA naturally manufactured via a fermentation process and considered more effective than other traditional, chemically produced synthetic forms
- L-theanine - clinically proven to help reduce stress and improve the quality of sleep
- German chamomile - anxiety-reducing, without impairing memory, diminishing motor skills or causing drowsiness. It is reported to promote calmness in a way similar to benzodiazepines, but without the overt side-effects of these medications.
- 5-HTP - precursor to serotonin, an important calming neurotransmitter known as "the feel-good hormone." In the central nervous system, serotonin has been implicated in the regulation of sleep, depression, anxiety, aggression, appetite, temperature, sexual behavior, and pain sensation.
- Pyridoxyl-5-phospate (P5P) and vitamin B12 – to help with conversion of 5-HTP to serotonin
- Phosphatidyl serine (PS) and inositol - for supporting proper neuron membrane structure for maximum membrane fluidity, receptor function, and response to neurotransmitters, hormones, and cell-signaling compounds
- Fully chelated magnesium-glycinate - involved in proper nerve transmission, muscular contraction/relaxation, and general relaxation responses
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Inactive Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
|Does Not Contain||wheat, yeast, gluten, eggs, dairy, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives.|
Take 2 capsules one to two times daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
5-HTP may not be suitable to administer along with SSRI and MAOI medications without clinical and laboratory monitoring. Please discuss this with your health care provider before using NeuroCalm™ with any of those medication classes.
|Serving Size||2 capsules|
|Storage Instructions||STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.|
|Additional Notes||These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|