- Melatonin - hormone whose main role is in the control of the circadian (day/night) rhythms. Its production should peak at night and is instrumental for maintaining quality sleep patterns. Melatonin production declines significantly with age, often causing sleep difficulties associated with age.
- 5-HTP - Precursor to serotonin; supports further melatonin production during the night to help with staying asleep
- Vitamin B6 - When using 5-HTP for enhancing serotonin and melatonin production to promote healthy mood and sleep, the addition of pyridoxal-5-phosphate, an activated form of vitamin B6, helps to catalyze the conversion of 5-HTP to serotonin (5-HT)
- Inositol - Supports overall relaxation and helps maintain the proper metabolism of serotonin
- L-Theanine - Supports calming neurotransmitter production; helps reduce stress and improve the quality of sleep
Serving Size: 2 tablets
Other Ingredients: Xylitol, mannitol, cellulose, vegetable stearate, natural lemon flavor, citric acid, luo han guo.
|Does Not Contain||gluten, dairy, soy, sugar, artificial colors or flavors|
|Recommended Use||As a dietary supplement, chew two tablets per day 30-60 minutes before bedtime, or as directed by your health care practitioner.|
|Serving Size||2 chewable tabets|
|Storage Instructions||store in a cool, dry place|
|Additional Notes||These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|