Glycerophosphocholine in liquid form- ideal when intensive support for the brain is needed
GPC Liquid offers a fast acting delivery system for glycerophosphocholine (GPC), providing a broad range of dosages and titration possibilities. GPC is a protective orthomolecular nutrient for many organs, including the brain, and is a water-phase building block for cell membrane phospholipids. GPC is also a constituent of many other vital molecules, such as the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
Because GPC is water-soluble, it has the unique ability to cross the blood brain barrier. GPC is proven through randomized controlled trials as highly effective for brain circulatory insufficiency and recovery from ischemic damage or other trauma. GPC Liquid is an excellent choice when higher doses of GPC are desired for more serious health conditions, such as traumatic brain injury, post-stroke, and neurodegenerative diseases.
GPC Liquid is also ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing pills. This product has a naturally sweet taste, with no added sweeteners.
GPC may be helpful for:
- Brain recovery from stroke or brain injury
- Cognitive deficit from anesthesia following surgery (up to 50% of bypass patients experience brain damage following bypass surgery)
- Impairment in cognition and social behavior due to Alzheimer’s or vascular dementia
- Memory/mental focus in elderly and young
- Growth hormone production (take 60-90 minutes before workout)
- Age-related changes in brain function
2ml (approx. 2 droppers full) contains:
|Does Not Contain||
As a dietary supplement, take 2 ml (approx. 2 droppers full) daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
2 ml (approx. 2 droppers full)
Store in cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Additional Notes||These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|