Ferrochel® Iron Chelate is a potent iron supplement that is extremely well tolerated by the gastrointestinal system. Ferrochel® is a premier chelate from Albion Advanced Nutrition. It is safe for use by pregnant and lactating women, teenagers, and adults. Unlike most iron preparations, it will not result in constipation or gastric upset.
This amino acid chelated iron has a very high absorption rate.
Patients often complain of poor tolerance to their iron supplements resulting in gastric distress and/or constipation. This is not an issue with Ferrochel® -as it is extremely well tolerated by the gastrointestinal system.
Highlights of Ferrochel®:
- A true iron chelate from Albion Advanced Nutrition
- More absorbable and bioavailable with less gastrointestinal side-effects
- Less potential for iron toxicity
- Does not block absorption of other nutrients
- Provides iron replenishment for a multitude of clinical applications, such as:
- Microcytic hypochromic anemia
- Dietary inadequacy (i.e., vegetarianism)
- G.I. malabsorption syndromes (i.e., Celiac, Crohn's)
- Fatigue syndromes related to anemia
- Anemia due to chronic bleeding (i.e., ulcer, gastritis, heavy menses)
Each Serving Contains:
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, rice flour.
|Does Not Contain||wheat, yeast, soy, gluten, eggs, dairy, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives|
|Recommended Use||As a dietary supplement, take one to two capsules per day with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner.|
|Serving Size||1 capsule|
|Storage Instructions||STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN|
|Additional Notes||Ferrochel and the Albion Medallion desing are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|